Saturday, November 17, 2007

a part of me thinks that if i dont say it out loud then it wouldnt be true..

somethings should remain unsaid.



-

buffy ate the rose that he gave me. so much for the first rose that any guy has ever given me.

-

feeling so sick its not funny.

my nose is runny. my eyes feel like their swollen (they are). i've got to study. i'm low on funds. i'm tired but cant sleep. i'm cold when its not.

the bright side is that i know i have my mother and see ann around who supports me..

.. and what i'm going through.

i wish i could just let it go.

i wish i could just disregard everything he's said

all the lies he's told me..

but its never that easy, is it?

we cant every just ignore our family;

i cant just forget everything he's done.

-

really contemplating this..


but i'm scared of it.

shh.

not for the faint hearted..

http://www.fakir.org/images/advanced_taint.jpg

please tell me he did not cut it off.. and if he did.. why does he still have balls?!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]