Thursday, November 8, 2007

sometimes..

[x-half true] I Talk ALOT when I get really nervous.
[x-if you know where to tickle] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark
[pfft.] I cant sleep in a room if the door is open
[double pfft] I cant sleep in a room if the door is closed
[ ] I am homosexual.
[x] I (want to) believe in true love.
[x-long story to this one.] I've ran away from home
[ ] I listen to political music
[ ] I collect comic books
[x-sometimes..] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[ ] I've stayed out all night.
[x-only an extend.] I open up to others easily.
[x] I am keeping a secret(s) from the world.
[ ] I watch the news
[x] I love Disney movies.
[what does it realy matter..] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[what colour your eyes are..] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[as long as they have depth.] I am a sucker for blue eyes
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[ ] I have xs in my screen name.
[x] Ive slipped and fell in public (way too many times).
[x] Ive slipped out a lot in a real conversation
[ ] I love spam
[ ] I bake well.
[x] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I want a better job.
[ ] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours
[ ] I love Dr. Phil.
[what kinda like are we refering to..] I like multiple people
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
[x] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[x] I have tried alcohol.
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[x] I have tried a cigarette.
[x] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I cant swallow pills.
[x] I have a lot of scars (most of them in my heart).
[ ] I cant sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I like chocolate.
[ ] I bite my nails.
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.
[ ] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[ ] Gotten lost in the city.
[x] Thought of suicide before.
[its something i really want to see one day..] Seen a shooting star.
[x] Gone out in public in my pajamas
[x- funny story.. i was really upset one day and a stranger approached me to give me a hug :)] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a fist fight.
[x] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[x] Made out in an elevator.
[x-moron lifted up my skirt. he deserved it] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[the funny part is that i've had operations and the cut was at least 4 inches long.] Gotten stitches.
[i hate milk] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[x] Bitten someone
[perhaps one day..] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[x] Crashed into a car
[ ] Been to Germany.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[x] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[x] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.
[ ] Been married.
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[x] Saw someone/something dying.
[ ] Have a list of people you want to kill.
[x] Ridden in a car over 400 miles in one day
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[x] Eaten sushi.
[x] Cried in public.
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed.
[x-dont we all at some point of our lives?] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
[ ] Thought of someone a lot lately.
[x] Hate the world (sometimes).

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]