Thursday, November 29, 2007

i shall go on a diet and you cant stop me.

i have put on weight :(

now my bmi's up to 20.5 and i'm not exactly happy. at. all.

yes, go on your excuse to say that 18.5-22 or something like that is normal.

i want to be a 18 or 19 :(

i need to lose the flab.. now.

before you all go 'haih, why you so god damn obsessed wan?'

its because i'm not a skinny bitch like all normal asian girls.

sigh.

its a curse to be a chubster.

-

Wednesday :

woke up at about noon only to carelessly stumble into my bedroom (camped out in the living room again) and find out that my cute little buffster decided to relieve herself all over my bed.

rawr!

cleaned out my room and somehow "washed" the bed.

good thing she peed in the corner and i was able to shift the thick fat mattress off the base and pour water on that corner (with a bucket underneath to collect buffy's uber concentrated piss) over and over and over again before pouring detergenated solution over that at that point of time, utterly dripping peed in corner over and over and over and over again and then repeating the clean water rinse again and again (and again and again).

its times like these that i really wanna squish buffy.

anyway..

pretty uneventful day..

its depressing that i am reduced to tears almost everytime i talk to zik since he's been gone.

i miss him.

its hard loving someone who's so far away when all you want to do is just be in their arms, kiss their lips and just breathe them in..

-

Thursday/ today.

i watched good luck chuck!

finally.

woot woot!

i fell asleep in my sisters room before she cruelly woke me up and reminded me that i told zik that i was gonna go jogging.

i. cant. jog. to. save. my. life.

anyway, the 'whole' family went jogging and i huffed and puffed my way around.

actually, i think i was dragged around more than anything else.

meh.

while i was in my baggy shirt and tennis skirt/shorts with really messy hair and at this point of time, wheezing to breathe.. i bumped into Jamie.

gak!

i was with my sister (who i think was swooning) because i think she was eyeing and taking in his biceps and coz she was asking me about him the rest of the way back home.

anyway, i knew jamie lived close by but what was he doing there?!

blah.

i miss you zik.. :(

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]