Monday, November 12, 2007

alive.

a while ago.. i wrote this :

RIP

Hope
the solid ground of
Faith
who'd befriended
Forever.





sometimes all we have to have is a little faith.

but what if faith and trust and hope kept getting you into trouble in the first place?

part of me doesnt want to let it but sometimes, we just gotta let go.

i find that as we go on with life, simple things get overlooked, underappreciated, stale..

we just shouldnt overlook all those little things.

-

i wrote something about goldie a few days ago..

(goldie's my family's beautiful golden retriever)

when my family moved to melbourne, my father wasnt able to care for goldie as much as goldie deserved so we 'gave' goldie to our neighbour with the condition that we got to care for goldie and keep goldie whenever we were back..

that broke our hearts to know that we were 'giving' him away even if it were in his best interest.

(.. maybe that was how a mother who has to give her child up for his/her better interest feels..)

anyway, goldie lived with our neighbour for over a year and recently, my neighbour moved elsewhere taking goldie with him.

my dad could have told us earlier about the neighbour moving but no, he had to wait till the neighbour moved.

i miss goldie even more now.

all those dog training sessions i brought him too.. goldie when he was just a puppy.. goldie when he nuzzles up against me when i sat down on the floor to play with him..

goldie, i miss you :(



xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]