Wednesday, December 17, 2008

botox and lip plumping

i have such a thing for lingerie its not even funny anymore.

my wallet humongously lighter and shopping bags humongously bigger.. i would have to say that yesterday was a pretty good shopping day :D

i've fallen in love with garter belts. >< (Agent Provocateur garter belts for Christmas?)

my back has been a pain lately, i think it must have been that time mid year when i fell down the stairs the morning of my damn immunology paper.

mum and i have been spending heaps of time together and its been good for us-for our relationship.

i got another job!

i'm now a tutor, so to speak. literally.

i'm gonna be paid to talk and help correct someone's english.

according to some people i know, its my dream job-getting paid to talk =.=

i dont think i talk that much!!

those shoes are still haunting my dreams..i think i might just cave in and buy a pair..

and perhaps also a pair of boots seeing my last pair decided to die on me.

why must the heel come off!? but i guess after close to 4 years of faithful service,its time to put it to rest.

with the new pair-nothing too sexy this time. [i think thats more a note to self than anything else.] something more down to earth (literally) and without those spank me buckles on the side.

sigh. i like clothes and thing that are sexy and pretty and sweet but my everyday style is so grunge and .. dirty - i just woke up and i found these somewhere

meh.

i hate to admit it but i read xiaxue and her latest 'guide to life' got me thinking..i might SO do that!

fat face syndrome. bah!

♥ Lynn