Saturday, December 20, 2008

the finger and the eye

oh wow.

i havent worn contacts in so long that i couldnt take it out yesterday.. and i just thought, hey you know, maybe i'm just a little out of practice.

but today, turns out i really AM out of practice. i couldnt take out my damn contact!! took me 15 mins and now i'm typing this partially blind.

what happened to your glasses, you ask. well, i bloody broke my miumiu glasses!!

sigh, fixable, but i cant seem to drag my ass out of the house to box hill for that.

sigh. sigh.

tutorings have been going well.

anyway, back to the main topic.

i even had problems PUTTING the contacts in my eye and getting used to it. bloody hell!

the last last time i used contacts was on halloween and i must have been drunk as or tired as butt to just throw the contacts in a container and forget about them.

and literally forgot about them.

i havent worn that pair since and its expired now.

♥ Lynn