Wednesday, December 10, 2008

if i were your vampire..

so after thinking about it and having some people tell me that the book is pretty good..

i decided to buy myself a copy of 'twilight' yesterday before work

here's my verdict, its a sweet and a pretty good book, i love how it starts out in the begining but towards the climax (it was a climax) but it could have given a tad more oomph(!). the book did leave me wanting to know more and what happened (or is it mostly because i'm just curious?). either way, i'm going to be reading the next few installments :D

i love how she (stephenie meyer) changed why vampires cant go out in direct sunlight and stepped out of the vampire square. i loved how wonderfully simple and complex she made their (edward and bellas) relationship seem. it reminded me of first loves and all that..

anyway, back to my interest in the next few books..(this is the part where the christmas wish list comes in..)



♥ Lynn