Monday, December 1, 2008

the mix matchy day

so i've been a boring person today ><

i woke up, i did the laundry, i cleared my room, i hung up the clothes outside to dry, vacuumed my room, played with the bunnies, collected half the clothes that are dry, folded them, vacuumed the house and spent alot of time online and am waiting for my clothes to dry outside.

meh.

boring day. i should have gone out to get my hair cut but i couldnt be bothered. sigh.

tomorrow: i get to go play with max (my german shepard who's in quarantine) and clear up zeke and my room and go to work so no online time tomorrow.

i wish i had something better to do..

oh wait. i'm supposed to study for my driving test.

and oh oh, i'm gonna go help make noodles out of flour :p

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]