Monday, October 29, 2007

because i said so.

so guys, i havent been updating and yes, that last blog post was a quote from 'because i said so'

*imagine screen shot here. for some reason, its not letting me take a picture of the movie*

well, i modified it a little to give it a little.. i dont even know why i put it that way but it wouldnt have been that ohmygod if i had said,'her mother..'

anyway,

i thought it was pretty damn hillarious because, come on, Diane Keaton must have been the mother from hell (with good intentions, of course)

it just makes me think.. i'd probably end up being that protective over my daughter (if i have one,) in the future.

i wouldnt want her to date boys like the boys that i have dated and have some of the experiences i had.

sometimes, well, most of the time, i get really annoyed and frustrated with my mother but she's an all around cool mum.

she's driven my DOGS to school when picking me up when i was younger just to surprise me, organized a surprise birthday for me when i was 12, stole sushi with me, brought me to a sex shop when i turned 16, and lets not forget letting isaac stay over that one time even if she did know i lied about there being no other trains around.

meh.

dont make me say it.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]