Thursday, October 11, 2007

i love u

bleagh.

the exams are coming and i am still not studying.

if anything, i have become a slack piece of ass that just stays in bed all day.

mother fucker.

i just, with isaac's help, managed to plan my subjects for the next two years.

oh course, that would include me having to decide what major i'd wanna do.

and tsk tsk.

you guys should know my poor little indecisive mind better than that!

i can just see you guys looking at this page in desperation thinking to your poor little selves:

"first this sad excuse of a girl decides to stop blogging only to resume?! what. the. fuck. cant this stupid moronic idiot girl make up her god damn idiotic mind?! and lets see how long she's gonna stick to that major that she has 'decided on' "

meh.

i'd update you guys on what's been going on in my life but then i dont even remember half the things that has been going on since uni started again.

but i'll try anyway.

just try to bear with the lack of pretty pictures =)

-

i dont know about you, but i've been having little emotional bursts (can i blame the weather?)

i could find something or another to blame the bad mood on but anyway.. last Monday i was uber emotional to Isaac about this certain issue that just loves to loom over me and gloom my day.

like the ugly grey cloud that it is.. it made it its business to ruin my life and make me feel like an ugly piece of crap that even flies reject (too smelly/dirty perhaps?)

but yes, i did talk things through with Isaac (..you gotta stop blaming yourself for everything..) and he made things a little better just because of the little things he does.

yes, yes, the little things later that week weren't really little but i loved it anyway.

Zik, i love you.. thanks for doing those little things that you do to try to cheer me up when i'm down.. and even when i'm not.. like those little random kisses you plant on my neck
/cheek/temple that just seems to be able to make everything that much better.

anyway.. the rest of that week went by in a blur of 'Rush Hour 3','The Kingdom', steak dinner at BlueFireGrill, naps, cuddles, work and 'i love you's' right up until Saturday.

i think Saturday was spent at Isaacs after a little bit of shopping/ browsing around in the city - at least until dinner anyway - we had dinner at this Thai place around Melbourne Central and then went to watch 'The Kingdom'.

i thought it was a nice movie, kinda, but the camera angles gave me a headache and i hated to watch all those killings and stuff like that.

i mean, i am all up for action movies but i just dont like it because its so real.. that whole suicide bombing issue.. i guess watching it on the big screen drilled it right into me that it was real and i really hate all those kinda things. innocent deaths and all those suffering..

yea.. you get the point, no?

anyway, the movie gave me such a shit headache that Isaac had to follow me home

was it really that much of a coincidence that he missed the last train back and had to sleep over?


but until my next update.. i guess you'll just have to keep guessing

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]