Wednesday, October 24, 2007

purging my anger.

List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will.

*Don't say who they are.
*DON'T EVER DISCUSS IT AGAIN.
  1. after you deliberately kissed the boy i liked, i never trusted you again. your new found 'holy holy' act is bullshit to me and i still hate you for it. not out of jealousy but because you'd give up our friendship for him.
  2. you bastards. lying, cheating scumbags. i still carry the scars you idiot boys left me. all four of you. rot in fucking hell. i hope you get herpes or chlamydia.
  3. when i found out you were playing me, i played you right back.
  4. you really have to get over it. i know you're trying.. its not good enough. i think its time i had one relationship that didnt have shit in it. put your crap where it belongs.
  5. i never talked to you after 2004 because you stole your best friend's boyfriend. dont you know when to stop? i dont give a fuck that you've liked him for god knows how long. the fact that you could do it to a friend makes me not wanna be urs.
its time i let them go..

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]