Monday, October 15, 2007

i know this much is true

hey guys!

okay,life has been a little bit of an uber bitch lately being that my father killed the internet in the house so here i am blogging from uni (when i should be doing the assignment that'll be due this friday)

anywayyy...

it seems like i have to update in bulk nowadays seeing that i am becoming a lazy piece of ass.

come to think of it.. i dont know why i've been lacking that little extra initiative to blog.

maybe after four years, its starting to seem... blah.

so here you go,people; if lynn's committed to something for more than two months.. its gonna get blah after four years.

meh.

anyway, starting from saturday the 6th..

we did kinda take our time to make it in such a way that zik 'had' to stay over.

god forbid, we actually slept and STAYED in our own rooms. he in my brother's room and me in mine.

see, i can actually be good and behave myself.

okay, okay, i snuck in his room for 5 mins in the middle of the night but i swear, that was it.

what can anyone do in five mins anyway?

Sunday the 7th :

he followed me to work and after work, we spent an hour and a half walking to the 'closest' train station.

motherfucking hell!

i swear, why dont busses work a little more often. ONE bus every TWO friggin hours isnt exactly .. who'd be sane enough to do shit like that?!

anyway, my assignment is screaming 'do me! do me!' and i swear, this could be one of the only times i'd ever turn down a 'do me' session.

why cant 'australian flora and fauna' be asexual?

-

sometimes things like that make me jealous..

i know i dont get jealous jealous the way other girls might..

i hate it because it just makes me feel so utterly stupid and protective and so..

how would you feel if you werent doing anything wrong but because of jealousy from the other party, you've gotta restrict yourself a little?

i am so over reacting.

-

It's October again
Leaves are coming down
One more year's come and gone
And nothing's changed at all
Wasn't I supposed to be someone
Who can face the things that I've been running from...

Let me feel, I don't care if I breakdown
Let me fall, even if I hit the ground
And if I...
Cry a little
Die a little
At least I know I lived, just a little...

I've become much too good at being invincible
I'm an expert at play it safe, and keep it cool
But I swear this isn't who I'm meant to be
I refuse to let my life roll all over me...

Let me feel, I don't care if I breakdown
Let me fall, even if I hit the ground
And if I...
Cry a little
Die a little
At least I know I lived, just a little...

I wanna be somebody
I, I wanna be somebody
I wanna be somebody
I, I wanna be somebody who can face the things that I've been running from

Let me feel, I don't care if I breakdown
Let me fall, even if I hit the ground
And if I
Cry a little
Die a little
At least I know I lived...

It's October again
Leaves are coming down
One more year's come and gone
And nothing's changed at all

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]