Wednesday, October 24, 2007

prima -buffy- dona

guys, i think i saw just about everything a few days ago..

see, i never liked prima donaa-ish people.

i mean, come on!

you CAN do those kinda things by your self.

anyway, those kinda behaviour, from anyone can make me scream and aim towards them with my nails outstretched.

dont get me wrong, there is a huge difference between being spoilt and taking things too far.

those chicks from 'my super sweet 16' are deff bitches.

anyway, where was i?

right..

sometime in the weekend or the weekend before i came back into my room after a nice long shower and i came across this.



'awhhhhh, so cute' you all might say.

i say, 'stupid smart ass bunny'

'why' you all might ask..

i'll tell you why. because i could literally hear her say,


bitch. i want to get a tan but the sun doesnt hit me quite right when i am on my bed.

and just as soon as i thought that, as if to rub things in a little she decided to do a major stretch..

..only to flop onto her side when she was done to continue tanning.
however, the second i brought my camera closer, she picked her head up and 'glared' at me.

think that i've been spoiling her a little too much?

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]