Tuesday, October 23, 2007

kiss me here.. and here.. and here.. actually.. dont stop kissing me at all.

james tan! you genius who hairline fractured your arm skateboarding.

you better take care of urself, kay fool?


-

memorial shrine
. that was the place that zik and i went to.

anyway, as promised, pictures.

thank you henry for the camera :)

this was taken on the way back from botanical..
"tanning"

us.

kissing me there.

.. keep going..
rawrrrrr! why did you stop?!
*puppy eyes* but i need a break.. :(

not a chance! keep kissing..!

sigh, i have waaaay too much free time.
i love you.

me.

vain bitch.

look at our nose hairs!!

err.. zik? i'm not 5.. peekaboo doesnt work on me anymore :p

mine..

all smiles

oooooooooooooo...

kiss me not LICK me you fool ;)

=)

??
grrrrr!

his.
messing with my camera
lying on stinky feet :p

who's the right way up?


xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]