Monday, July 16, 2007

the dog whisperer

trained Cheryl's dog, Hugo.

apparently, i am the dog whisperer.

a half hour - 45 min session and i've got Hugo walking to heel (at various speeds), sitting whenever i stop and sitting and lying down on command *pleased look*

she offered to pay me but i dont feel right accepting cash so.. she's gonna reward me with some of the jewelry she makes.

i have my eye on this beautiful piece (and she knows it).

i love training Hugo. he's a beautiful dog. large, overly and easily excited thing, but he's lovable.

Cheryl reckons that i've scared Hugo into behaving coz she's apparently never seen me change from tender, soothing voice into the 'i-mean-business' voice. *embarassed look*

she introduced my to her son, Shaun. "good looking boy, isnt he Lynn?"

me: "eerrmm.. yes, he is" *turns red*

anyway, the plan now is that i train Hugo everyday and i get paid ( either in the form of jewelry or cash [ i like the later better but i'd get embarassed >< ] )

and not only that, if possible, i help set up a blog for her to sell jewelry. just like zaneta's paperdoll boutique [if you havent visited it, you better go now]

and if i do just that, i get to model the jewelry. bwahahaha.

fun little project going on.

ps. thank you A. it feels like some weight has been lifted.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]