Thursday, July 12, 2007

"dont look into my eyes.."

Bambo Boxhead - Angels in chorus join in my song, You are my Glorious, You are my God:D says: (10:26:47 PM)
apparently i was the noisy random kid with a really bad fashion sense

. nobodyzsweetheart . says: (10:27:17 PM)
what was i ?

Bambo Boxhead - Angels in chorus join in my song, You are my Glorious, You are my God:D says: (10:27:40 PM)
the girl whom i thought i would potentially marry....

. nobodyzsweetheart . says: (10:27:44 PM)
WHAT?!

Bambo Boxhead - Angels in chorus join in my song, You are my Glorious, You are my God:D says: (10:28:04 PM)
you wnated an honest answer!!!

*

just thought that you guys would find this amusing ><

.. i find it disturbing.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]