Sunday, July 15, 2007

it wasnt an easy fit.

aaaahhhhh.. its 3.30 and i just woke up. *satisfied smile and stretch*

okok, i technically woke up at 2.00 but i stayed in bed reading a book, curled up under my blanket, hugging teddy. :D

anyway, last night anisha and richie came over again XD

i baked carrot cake with sha (my neighbour who ate it this morning said it was yummy XD)

richie took my magazine that had erotica!! :(

(in exchange for something else, of course)

and he and sha know what to get me for my birthday now :p

[ pssttt, its in two months ish ]

anyway, had a little bit of wine last night :D

slept at about 5ish in the morning... you know what time i woke up ;)

anyway, my neighbour, cheryl is over and they have a 'task' for me..

.. to train her dog to behave.

:S

mum's bragging about my dog training skills with regards to marshall and goldie.. and, dont laugh, chipmunks. (yes, i owned chipmunks)

anyway, now they're laughing about how i used to name subsequent dogs 'bethoven 1', 'bethoven 2', 'bethoven 3' .. you get the idea.

HEY, i was young and .. errr.. i liked that movie where that dog was named 'bethoven'. anyway, i had timmy and tommy after that anyway, dont forget CJ and goldie (i didnt name goldie.. but still)

anyway, i'll go hide under a blanket now.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]