Wednesday, July 25, 2007

wohoohoohooooo!

completely full day today.

started at 10.00am.. me, being me, was late- 6 minutes- and i maintain its alright considering that the motherfucking trams broke down

chem lecture.. bio lecture.. AND then psychology.

lunch break was probably one of the highlights coz my ass ash and my psychologist/advice giver/big brother/annoying git and fuzzy were around.

psstt.. thanks ash for the calculator.. i SWEAR you'll get it back tomorrow

OMIGOD. thanks you james for the 'dont trust girls' hoodie. (even if it IS a 'hand me down', i lurrveeee itttt)

anyway, lunch was followed by my long winded three hour biology prac where i encountered the cursed 'chi squared test'. one would have assumed that AFTER my god damn maths thing that bio would be nice and LET ME FORGET THE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.. but n0o0ooooo.. it has to come to me.. torture me.. give me the impression that it was all good (when 'he' left) and then COME RIGHT BACK INTO MY LIFE. ughhhh

anyway, met up with fuzz head and had ichipan before heading back home where i think i (quite possibly) just snorted my dinner before being seduced by my bed.

i like the later part. bed was hot..oh so hot..! providing almost all the warmt comfort i could need (at that moment). yummy.

i really gotta stop falling asleep right after dinner..

..ughh..

doctors tomorrow and i gotta leave the house at 8.00am.. ish..! my classes dont start till 2pm and dragging me out then, THAT much earliier, is like death x100 and is the complete and utter bitch of life.

anyway.. i know i havent really spoken about the whole Harry Potter thing..

.. but i guess i dont really wanna spoil it for those reading (or do i?)

ps. the little Hermione thing.. isnt real :D

and.. yea. JKR did a good job. i found it a little predictable (but hey, thats just me) but all in all.. pretty good coz she didnt really leave much out (coz i would hate it having to ask 'what happened here..?' 'what about ___?') but yea..


.. anyway, VICTOR..! YOU HAVE TO CALL ME IF JAMES' HASNT CALLED YOU YET.

sigh.. lindsay never learns does she? another conviction in less than 2 months?!

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]