Wednesday, July 11, 2007

my laptop got fcked.

*lynn screams frantically whilst waving her arms madly*

its a virus.

A VIRUS.

meh.

doesnt look like dad's gonna buy me a new comp anytime soon although my 'sms of plea' did gain sympathy.

i love being the eldest daughter and even though i am *cough* still young, i will always be my father's "baby girl" (his words, not mine)

sigh, i gotta reformat my computer and in the mean time.. i get to use the beautiful slick sexy imac.



can anyone say yummy?

the bad side would of course be that i cant change the colours of my fonts on my blog.. and that i have to move the imac in and out of the living room every day night morning.

bleagh.

maybe it would help me gain some arm muscles ><

anyway, day update.

i woke up at 2 and used my computer (before it DIED on me) ate my brunch (a kiwi) and got called out to do gardening.

and just in case your jaws have hit the floor, pick it back up. there's no way that you'll be seeing me with a spade planting damn pansies or roses or daisies or lavenders.

oh no.

my kinda gardening involves the saw and sawing of big branches off the tree then sawing the branches into smaller pieces that i can use as firewood.

headed out to eat dinner at KFC then got back home and tried to log online (you've read about that part), threw a minor hissy fit, then flopped on my yummilicious bed and fell asleep..

.. an hour later i dragged my lazy ass out and watched a movie with my mom ('brick') and i got partially confused to death coz i only started to watch it halfway.

ladedadeda..

nice hot shower..

here.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]