Monday, July 30, 2007

yours.

ughh..*yawns*

3.30pm and i feel like its already 1.30am.

bleaghhhhhhh..!

thats right bitches, using the university pc DOES have its advantages.. i get to blog in colour!~ i love my mac but when i am blogging..

anyway..

last night was kinda hillarious (in a really frustrating way)

jun kinda leaked the whole isaac thing to dad..

.. and dad questioned yin.

if i am not mistaken, the conversation went something like this

dad: who is this 'ishiak'?! boy or girl?
yin: *flustered*girl la!
mum: DONT LIE TO YOUR FATHER!!

bwahahaha. amusing. but now i have to 'own up' and am not really looking forward to that..

.. dont think dads like to share.

dad arrives on wednesday and.. and.. *faints*

i hope that he has a new lap top for me tho ;) :D

classes started at about 10.00am for me and miracles of miracles, i was actually early.

chem lecture.. bio lecture.. bio tute (we skipped and went for the blue dog poster sale instead).. lunch.. i crashed his philo lecture. he's in his philo tute now.. ughhh!! i have to wait another 45 mins till my next lecture- Australian Flora and Fauna.

god knows why i choose that topic. but seriously, ugh..! i know, i just know that i am gonna KO the second i get in there and snore yawn till the lecture ends.

at least i get to sleep in tomorrow :D

or actually.. james tan! what time will you be awake tomorrow?!

i said i'd visit and i dont get off class from 4 right up till about 6. unless you dont mind a half hearted half hour talk during one of my breaks.. tag me.

i feel like blubber.. watch me bounce.

..by tomorrow i will have ass the size of texas and look 6 months pregnant.

dont mind me.. the lack of sleep is getting to my head.

anyway..i feel really manja-ish..

manja me!


xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]