Friday, July 13, 2007

the last time.

its not flattering. its annoying. and right now, its plain tiresome.

if you dont know me, dont add me.

come on.

a little bit of respect.. please?

i dont want to know what you can offer, i dont care if you want to be my boyfriend, i just dont care okay?

*

i feel irritated. back off. i bite. and you wont like it.

*

i wouldnt say that i am superstitious but i like to read horoscopes.

i dont believe in 'the seven years of bad luck' and i dont believe that walking under ladders would bring you bad luck (but it can be stupid especially if someone reaaaaaally heavy is jumping up and down the (possibly unstable) ladder)

anyway, happy friday the 13th :)

*

dad just called from singapore..

.. apparently his business partners are asking about me coz the last time he went down, i tagged along.

i think one of them wants to set up his son with me -_-"

he keeps talkin about how me and his son used to run around playing while we were younger.. i think my dad is thankful that it was when they were younger and not now because that would be so wrong.

*

*snort*

*

just looking back = )












xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]