Wednesday, July 18, 2007

i just called to say..

i am getting annoyed, and i dont know if its due to the lack of colours on my blog page :(

thats the one thing i dont like about using my mac.

anyway, i skipped out on set construction today but i did end up taking Hugo out for his walk.

that overactive poodle is now able to walk by my side without a leash and wont run off (unless of course my siblings start screaming at him)

i guess, i'm kind of happy bout Hugo's progress. a lady driving by stopped and praised me bout Hugo :

lady : beautiful dog you have there
(what she really means : nice colour coordination there [Hugo is all black and i was decked in black everything])
me : thank you, he isnt mine
lady : oh? *big eyes*
(she stole a dog, oh my god, thats why she's dressed all in black *reaches for phone to call police)
me : i just train him and take him for walks
lady : do you train children too?
me : O_o err.. hehheh..

sigh.

alloc8 is STILL being a fuckwit.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]