Tuesday, July 10, 2007

hot pink bras

okay okay, i pretty much forgot until isaac left that message on my taggie..

MSN WAS BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER BITCH AND WOULDNT LET ME CHAT TO MY LAS BITCHES YESTERDAY!!

bodoh msn.

in the end i updated to 'live messenger' and guess what?

all my pretty emoticons are gone.

yes, thats right,

*poof*

GONE!!

:(

anyway..

shopping with roxanne was amazing.

we were suppose to leave the house at 10.00am (obviously, that didnt happen).

i vaguely remember her coming into my room at 9.00am to borrow my mascara and to wake me up.. if i remember correctly, i grunted, pointed to my dresser and fell back asleep.

she came back at 10.00am and questioned me endlessly about the days plans which i dont really remember coz i answered grunted whatever and fell right back to sleep again.

at 11.00am yin barged in and screamed, "WE ARE LEAVING IN 5 MINS WHETHER YOU ARE COMING OR NOT" before slamming the door.

so then the proud winner of the 'i-got-ready-in-five-minutes-and-still-managed-to-look-like-i-didnt-get-run- over-by-10-trucks' got her butt out of the house into the car.

mum dropped yin and i at camberwell and made our first 'stop' of the day.. and us having the most amazing fashion sense in the world *cough*.. we fell in love with the same dress.
<3
i really like it..! eeeekkk!! early birthday present? *pouty look* oh, come on.. you know you want to get it for me.. you know why? because it makes me look like i have an ass.

yin and i then took the train from camberwell and headed out to 'the academy' where my little gorgeously annoying brat did what i did.. a little chopping of her luscious locks.
before

sorry, i dont have a nice picture of her 'after' hair but if she's anything like me at all.. you can check her blog coz she'd be a shameless camwhore too :)

anyway, i obviously camwhored while waiting for her.. so enjoy. this is your dose of 'lynn-whoring' of the day.
anyway, after her (obvious way too long) time at the hairdressers.. we headed down to boost where i came across this..


me being the curious little bitch kitten that i am.. i went over to check out the unknown and found this.
damn.. this guy is pretty creative. anyway, i got my fav. banana buzz and my sister got some type of banana+chocolate thing.

tada.

lunch was served.
anyway, we stopped by to pick up some sushi (yes, i am not THAT psychotic to only have 'boost' as lunch) thank you yin for my sushi roll :) and then headed over to Bridge Road for major shopping!! *squeals*


o0o0o0oo0ohhh, shoes!!

i fell in love with this pair of really cute flats (those people who know me know that i dont wear flats unless its my trusty 'Sketchers').. but then they dont have my size!!

maybe it was for the best coz if its flats and peep-toe-ish.. its really not my normal taste at all (but i guess i was trying to get myself out of my comfort zone a little) *sniff* its the black pair down there.. :( between the reds.

ladedadeda.. continued shopping.. yin and i went over to Garfunkle and tried on some pretty retro clothings. think sequints and COLOURFUL (for yin anyway). i stuck to my trademark black. (the dress was the 'out of comfort zone' thing)

anyway, then yin and i headed down to another store and tried on trenchcoats for $20. yin tried a red one (which i refused to touch coz it reminded me too much of Fly) and i tried on, what do you know, a black one
i didnt buy it tho.. but the more i look at it.. the more i feel like i should have.. hmm.. whatcha guys think?

anyway.. yin and i then headed down to this lingerie shop (yes, more coz of me, naturally) and yin pointed out that black top with the orange-ish lace..
ohmygod thats EXACTLY like the top i was wearing! put two and two together.. HAVE I BEEN WEARING LINGERIE OUT?! O_o

sigh..

moving on.. we then headed to another random shop and i camwhored with a couple of hats.


i will never, ever look good in hats.

i dont own a single one!

anyway..yet another underwear place.... THEY DIDNT HAVE THE PLAYBOY BRA THAT I WANTED IN MY SIZE :(

stupid BU.. die!!!

you shall rot in hell for depriving me from my lingerie of choice!

anyway, guess i was pretty happy in the end coz i ended up with a new pair of jeans, a new top (no, its not black) and a couple of bras *pleased look* while yin got a cropped jacket, a leather jacket and two new tops.

finally, with our hands full and wallets relatively empty.. we started our journey home..

.. being us, we are never short of amusing things coz today, we came across a woman, mid aged, with a kid of about 5-ish..

..but i guess, thats pretty normal, seeing mother and child.. but have you ever seen them in matching leather jackets, helmets, and (i kid you not) boots on a Harley-Davidson?

sorry that the picture is blurry :( they sped off pretty fast!!

.. this, my friends, is satisfaction.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]