Monday, July 9, 2007

what can i do?

James Tan just headed down to Singapore.. my own father has just headed down to Singapore..

meh.

anyway, i was suppose to head out today.

big. fat. flop.

ah well..

i'll just head out tomorrow instead :)

woke up at about 3-ish.

actually.. i just kept waking up coz my brother has the highest god damn squeal known to mankind.

doesnt help when one wakes up with a splitting headache :(

i think i like my living room a little too much coz it seems that i've set up everything here.

and yes, that includes my computer, my water, my snacks, my two blankets, my teddy, my pillow, my mobile phone charger, my soothing hygiene body piercing aftercare solution, some earrings, my contacts, my camera.


my new 'bedroom' perhaps?

and.. oooh, oooh!! i'm really gonna enjoy myself tomorrow coz i have a date..

.. with my sister.

its been a really really long time since i last went out, just me and her and i like to spend quality time with her (even if we end up in disagreement about everything)

the last time we went out, just me and her was last year.. in the beginning of the year O_o

to be honest, i dont remember what we watched together (apparently it was 'Just My Luck') .. but i know we laughed our asses off making fun of advertisements on the train, cam whored, and see who got the most 'nods' or smiles from random boys.

this year'll be different.

we have to give the boys a break..

..for now anyway.

ohmygodseeannjustgotinacaraccident

oh my god, i finally downloaded 'what can i do' by the Corrs.

i remember sitting down in the car in Ipoh with my cousins from America (Sam and Steph) and my sister and we'd sing this song over and over and over.

i actually have a picture of us singing somewhere.. if ur lucky.. i'll upload it :)

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n x u r e x i a p r o d u c t i o n s ]