Wednesday, July 11, 2007

my computer in PMS-ing

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER THAT IT DOESNT ALLOW ME TO LOG THE FUCK ON!?!?

its not funny. its not funny at all.

what the fuck?

i logged on this afternoon at 2.00pm and worked perfectly.

i log on 4 hours later and there's a problem.

WHAT THE HELL

i am annoyed and panicky enough as it is coz i didnt back up last months photos yet and alot of my songs on the itunes and i do not need my mother to tell me that i have been spending too much time online that is why my computer is being a fucking bitch neither do i need my sister to tell me that i probably downloaded a virus or some shit

i did not download ANYTHING the last time i went online.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

ughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

i am so frustrated, its not funny.

blogging with my mother's computer is a bitch and a half (which i am doing now).

please let my dad come back soon and probably hear about my computer's bitchy ways before he flies back so that he can spoil me with a new computer so that i will not have to turn to hybernating in my bed with 'the assistant' and my ipod.

guys, i am depressed. utterly annoyed. and definately jittery.

i need my computer to work.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]