Friday, December 7, 2007

bridal gowns?!

thanks Shan for telling your brother to check the blog before you guys left for London :) *your lazy brother wouldnt have if you didnt say something :)*

anyway, on top of being unproductive.. i have managed to reorganized my clothes in my cupboard.. i dont wear more than 80% of the clothes i have. gak!

sell and GO SHOPPING!

bleeagh.

as if i would even bother :p

apart from that.. i have reorganized my entire room. i pushed and heaved my antique furnatures around the room (and we all know antique shits arent light). shuffling them around, but none of the positionings seem to sit right.

meh.

my room has too little plug points at the wrong places and too little windows.

my butt aches from sitting for too long.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]