Friday, December 21, 2007

its not about being fat,,

..but being fatter than ppl in my race..




i've been going through the whole omigodomigodiamsooooooooooofat recently and i have decided to be a little tyra banks-ish.

..with a whole lot of support from zik.. thanks baby..


i
dont wear xxxxxxxxs or the size kosongs or whatever the hell all the skinny asian girls wear or however little they weigh.

i'm a size 8 or 10 (pity they dont have size 9s) and i have breasts, ass and thighs. but then of course there are those skinny bitches who have breasts anyway


and if you think
i'm fat you can go kiss my (fat) ass.

..took me long enough.. but hey, its not easy.

it kinda scares me to be surrounded by skinny people in asia and having to get a (gasp) M or *double gasp* L or (horrors of horrors!) NO SIZE

but whatever. i gotta stop trying to compare myself with every fucking one and be content with myself.

why agonize longer?

its like i'm trying to push myself back into anorexia.. bulimia..






i gotta remind myself to love the curves because lingerie looks so much better filled up (and we all know how much i love lingerie)

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]