Monday, December 3, 2007

indecisive

last night was, in one word, amusing.

okay, so things started a little rough.

the rain and my mother got me down

later after the rain incident, she calls me over twenty times, i kid you not, to remind me to do the same things again and again.

dont you just hate it when things like that happens?

dont you just hate it when your parents talk to you like you're an incompetent moron who doesnt know how to do anything right?

anyway, zik tried to cheer me up..

..and managed to succeed. :D

sometimes i really dont know why he's so patient with me whenever i get my "little temper tantrums", whenever i get jealous of his ex girlfriends, whenever i feel like i'd never match up, whenever i feel insignificant.. he's always there to reassure me and spoil me silly :p

thank you baby.. i love you..

anyway, he went to pack and i went to clear up my room and mess about and somehow managed to fall asleep and wake up to really sweet messages from him

anyway, work up in time for dinner..

dinner was spent singing songs from 'the sound of music' with my family.

or rather, laughing at my sister who kept singing all the tunes and not knowing the lyrics.

hilarious.

anyway, after dinner, yin invited me to camwhore in her new dresses and i tried this one dress on..

and camwhored my heart's content.





too bad i didnt take the full lenght but it wasnt very flattering. anyway, i dont know whats wrong with me recently but i've been waking up super irratable and *stabs notepad*

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]