Sunday, December 23, 2007

omigod omigod omigodddd

i was up awake all night tossing and turning and i had no idea why.

thank god zik choose then to message me [ ^_^ ] telling me that he just woke up (at 5am?!) to cook himself something (crazy right?!)

after his little meal we talked till the sun rose (in melbourne anyway..)

i slept like a damn log until i was heartlessly yelled out of bed by both parents (i dont like it when they work together..)

and the family headed out for some dim sum in the city before splitting up to do shopping.

ten points to whoever guesses what i bought today :)

i think yin got annoyed with me that we went into the same lingerie shop THREE TIMES.

sorry babes..






anyway, i'd post pictures up but zik's the only one who's allowed to see me in them

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]