Saturday, December 22, 2007

that can be buffy's bunny-toy


the day started out with me hitting the snooze button one too many times which obviously resulted in me being late to meet tian.

ugh.

i'm such a fucktard sometimes. -_-"

i woke up at 10 when i was suppose to meet her at 10.

bodoh sial.

anyway, ended up meeting her at 11ish at MB when she presented me with a present.

christina aguilera's perfume that i have been coveting!!
(zik, "see, christmas isnt so bad..!")

thank you tian, you're awesome! (and i was a dick and a half who showed up late to our meeting with NO present..)

ugh!.

anyway, she headed off to work and i did some window shopping.. Jay Jay's had really really cute shirts.. i really like the rolling stones' one :) but i didnt get it because it was a mere twenty dollars and i was too cheapskate to buy it.

so i firmly placed my hands in my pockets and semi closed my eyes all the way to Zk's place.

only to regret not buying the stupid shirt.

dont you just hate that when it happens?

anyway, fell asleep for a short while and then headed back out to go and buy that damned shirt. but uhoh..!

disaster strikes!

i couldnt find the shirt in melb. central's Jay Jays :( and i pouted and went about shopping and managed to get TWO shirts for $10. XD

but guess what.. that stupid shirt's still (kinda) in my head.

the solution?

go and buy as many lingerie as i can and i have a three figured allowance for myself for that =)

funny how i wont let myself buy a stupid $20 shirt but will let myself go lingerie shopping for things waaay more expensive.

stupidness.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]