Wednesday, December 26, 2007

two weeks..

ugh, i cant sleep and feel like a 100 tonne truck hit me, reversed on me only to hit me again.

i guess i kinda asked for it; being sick, i mean.

i dont take care of myself (isaac scolds me about it all the time..) but i dont do it intentionally per say.. i guess maybe i've been doing the whole dont sleep proper hours, dont eat proper meals kind of thing since i was 13 and these bad habits have pretty much been embedded in me.

since i've been lying on my bed for the past 5 hours and havent been able to sleep i'll try to blog my stupid stomach aches, headaches, whatever aches away.

Christmas started out with present opening with the family under the tree.. thank you to all the gorgeous people who have given me presents or wished me or whatever not.. thank you.

i went back to bed and slept till it was about 4 in the afternoon because i already felt myself getting worse (i was sick for about 2 days before that.. not sick sick but the 'i can feel myself coming down with something' kind of sick with all the tatter tale nausea and exhaustion) it so sounds like i am pregnant.. i am NOT.

ngeh. woke up because of the doorbell.. the nightmare relatives made their debu.

thank god wendy, queenie and flo were there to keep me sane from the nightmare relatives that we share.

before we get into the whole 'dont call your relatives nightmare lecture' i have my reasons and they include that nightmare family backstabbing my family and sending anonymous emails to the rest of the family about rubbish and fucked up shit about my family.

anyway, we hung about and played wii for a bit before heading out for some bbq :)

the bug must really be hitting me (but now when i think about it, it sounds like i have low blood sugar..) and i couldnt really take much food in.. who the hell gets full from two bbq chicken wings!? i think my body is psychotic..

oh god, i really hope its not low blood sugar like that time i fell so sick that i passed out every hour and wasnt able to eat and had to go to the doctor every few days..

anyway, bummed with the cousins.. played soccer with the sportier cousins until my shin turned bright red.. that is how long i havent played soccer foo!!

came back to play wii, and let me just say for someone who's utter rubbish at wii games.. i kicked ass at wii boxing. :)

i reckong the wii boxing was the funnest part of the night with everyone yelling and screaming'punch it' 'imagine its _insert name of other half here_ and all that.

sorry, no pictures, i just havent been bothered to bring my camera out and stuff recently but i promise that i will whip out my camera alot when i get down to singapore and kl and stuff like that.

if anyone wants me to get them anything, please let me know asap because i dont want to do last minute shopping and shit like that for you. if you want something, please email me at serendipity_219@hotmail.com with the details and whatever not and i'll tell you if i can do it for you :)


..one week and 6 days till i leave melbourne..
..two weeks till i'm in his arms again..


xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]