Monday, December 3, 2007

rain rain go away..

anyway, so much for it being nice and summery because it was pouring like how it pours in malaysia and fuck.
my house was flooding.
so being the 'good' girl i am (pfft) i went out to help my mother who kept on insisting on telling me exactly what to do and why we have to do it.

mum : we have to sweep all the water to the side so that the back part of our house doesnt flood up

me : okay.. *rolls eyes*

*two seconds later*

mum : you know why we have to sweep the water right? its so that the place doesnt flood up.

lynn : mum.. i know. *getting irritated*

*15 seconds later*

mum : haih, we have to sweep this so that the water doesnt..

lynn : I KNOW!

*stalks off*

*mum approaches*

mum : we have to keep swe-

lynn : MUM I KNOW, YOU TOLD ME! *half raised voice*

mum : *shocked look with the i-am-trying-to-be-patient-with-my-incompetent daughter voice * see, why do you have to raise your voice?

someone, shoot me, please.

-

after helping her out and getting completely drenched..

i just HAD to camwhore to show just how drenched i became.


see, no one ever gets THIS drenched at melbourne during summer

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]