Sunday, December 2, 2007

happy birthday little bitch.

happy birthday to my living nightmare!


may most of your wishes come true this year (i'm optimistic).

i'll remember those days when we were young..
..carefree.

plenty of things have happened since the days that you used to hug me to death while you were first in primary school (wasnt it just such an embarrassment to have me there?)

then of course there was the time we went to florida.. all the camwhoring and the dancing we did at disney world..


you've been there for me to talk to..

when i first kissed a boy..

when i had my first heartbreak..

when i was going through hard times..

.. you were there.

life can be such a bitch sometimes..

and so were you but since its your birthday ,i'll let it slide ;)

happy birthday you monster.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]