Monday, August 27, 2007

bunny :D

ugh.

for once i am actually trying to do my work and my mother has to plonk her ass in front of the living room tv with the phone yakking away.

ughhhhh

i need to study biology woman!

-_-"

on a lighter note..

bio was so boring today that some guy fell asleep on the floor.

and me being me, had to take a picture :D

and admit it, you being you, are amused.

today was an uneventful day.

lectures from 10-12 and then we (cn, zik and i) had our chemistry tutorial.

lunch.

my two hour break.

you guys know how well that part turned out.

anyway, in front of redmond barry we saw this.


and they reminded me of worms.

ick.

oh yes, lunch was spent camwhoring.


biology studying now.

mwahh.

and yes, that goes for you too zik.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]