Friday, August 24, 2007

tears in heaven

am over at cn's and .. am bored to tears. she's on the phone with her famous amos cookie and i am courting her computer screen which keeps hanging on me.

that is why, ladies and gents, that you should always only date people. they wont just suddenly die on you.

wait. i take that back.

sometimes they do.. but thats not the point..

the point is..

i cant believe i am wearing black..

again.

and i didnt bring a jacket.

oh god. i am gonna freeze till my ass falls off my butt.

wait.. my ass IS my butt.

but what butt would that be when people can iron clothes off it.

yes, it is that flat.

and guess what people.

i have grown fatter.

thank you thank you.

now, i really have to get serious.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]