Wednesday, August 29, 2007

little short shorts

you know what today is right..

righhtttt?

its wednesday..!

and its ALMOST OVER.

that means..

i only have to suffer two days till the weekend filled with very unproductive productive studying.

i got out of the house today feeling all fine and dandy (who actually uses that "fine and dandy" anymore anyway? apart from me but thats coz i am insane, but thats not the point.. the point is..)

then when i got onto the train the second time (the express from camberwell), i got this unbearable headache and it just wouldnt go away.

i kid you not, it was really shit and all i could do was clutch my head and lean forward in the seat.

it was so bad that i was perspiring.

i even slumped in the seat so much that i might as well have been sleeping with my feet on the seat opposite of mine.

i got out at melbourne central all sweaty, dizzy and basically feeling like complete and utter crap.

sat down on the nearest chair/bench and was there trying to recollect myself.

unsuccessful.

the fucking headache made me arrive just on time for my chemistry lecture, and even then, i was still headache-ish and i got pampered by zik.

he gave me some chocolate, well, he gave me the chocolate that i didnt wanna eat that he kept, but it was sweet anyway and let me rest on him for a bit until i was feeling a little better.

by biology i was awake, and very much alive.

oh yes, i neglected to mention that i actualyl made it out of the house in shorts.

yes, all you asian girls scoff.

but anyone who knows me knows that i dont like to wear shorts.

hah!

anyway, festival of the nations was on again today and zik managed to get himself a milo dinosour.



i'd never heard of milo dinosour in my life until.. zik told me about it. and my reaction was.. WHAT?! O_o

its a cute name and how the hell does the dinosour relate to the milo?

anyway, then cn and james joined us at the international students lounge before we all headed down to the lawn to get bitten to death by ants bask with elle, mel and ash.

we sat there chatting, drinking hot chocolate and all around just bitching. i even managed to complete todays soduku then :D

anyway, zik and i went for chemistry.

i was such a dumb ass today it was not funny AT ALL.

zik had to quite literally drag me (coz i'm THAT fat and heavy and stupid that no man alive could carry my mass) through the prac.


anyway, to make matters better, some bitch decided to pick on me.

yade yada.

yes, i wore shorts.. but i followed to rules and wore shoes that were covered.

that fat racist pig.

most of the aussie girls wore shorts but noooo, she had to fucking pick on the asian girl.

just coz she's fat and would look like a diseased anaconda after swallowing a cow doesnt mean that others cant..

it was coz i am asian right you fucking motherfucking piece of racist shit?

i was going on and on complaining about her to zik.. that boy, all composed and trying to concentrate on the prac with this little bitch of a girlfriend girl ranted half her head off.

ugh.

yea.

i AM ranting alot over here and i guess i really cant blame her THAT much anyway..

i did look like i wasnt wearing anything underneath the lab coat.

after that, zik and i skipped on psych.. again. and went over to james's.

bummed in front of the tv.. eventually joined by diyana and justin..

headed home.

i need to do my chemistry paper now..

but i really cant be bothered.

i love take home tests..

you're "allowed" to refer :p

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]