Thursday, August 16, 2007

manja me silly

i still look AND feel like crap..

because thoses god damn cold viruses found a truck, drove it, hit me, decided it wasnt enough, ended up reversing to run over me again.. accelerated forward, reversed, forward.. until my body was nothing more than a bloody pile of blood, bone fragments, squished internals and mush under their tires.

bad visual?

damn straight..

.. now tripple that and i think you would have it just about right.

i didnt even change going out of the house today. i wore the same shirt i wore to sleep and back from uni coz i raided zik's cupboard .

THAT was how shit i felt.

todays agenda involved going over to james' and as promised, i took pictures..



















.. i dont care if it's just of the first floor. i was 'too sick' to bother getting my overly stuffed fat ginormous ass up the flight of stairs..

.. i preferred staying in james' bed and trying to make myself look good (an impossible task as it is when i am not sick..) imagine how difficult it is to get me looking (almost) normal here

yes, i look pathetically like a pathetic little sympathy sucker i am.

sympathize with me bitches! or better yet, help me tell those god damn virus to find a good looking person to bully so that those good looking people would look normal giving people like me a chance of actually looking nice

ahh.. if only good looking people got hit by this fuck-wagon instead of me.

zik carried his ballet shoes all over today.



and i'll let you know that i wasnt the only ones who thought that they looked like ballet shoes.

this other woman did too when he went for his dental appointment :p





my boyfriend, the ballerina. who would have thought?

and guys, they're actually rock climbing shoes (if you guys hadnt realized from the presence of the chalk bag) :)

during psych..

someone got a little tired..



.. but then when he woke up.. it was like all hell broke loose.

i never, and i stress never, EVER saw his that hyped.

"you know when i yawn, i sometimes taste vomit?"

i mean, one would expect me to go about saying psychotic things but isaac?

the painfully shy boy who, at the begining at the year, sat next to me for about 2 weeks before he even innitiated a conversation?!

anyway, we camwhored and he kept on making me laugh and i dont remember what the hell he was going and.. ughh!!






and this last one just for kicks..

i swear, he really didnt get kicked in the balls..

really.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]