Monday, August 13, 2007

whats ur flava?

why is it so hard to wake up in the mornings.. WHY?

i agree that it should be a crime, waking up in the mornings..

.. god damnnit!

i always stay in my lovely warm multi purposed bed for as long as possible and i snooze.

alot.

it would be nice once in a while but (quite possibly) every morning?!

i was supposed to leave the house to catch the 9.18 train to the city and i snoozed my way up till 8.50 -_-"

but hey, i have skills.

i pick up whatever i have, toss it on, poke my eyes out stuff the contacts into my eyes (mascara if there's time), chuck everything i might need into my country road bag (i really gotta start using more 'feminine' bags.. and dressing like i care a little more), fill my water bottle, attempt to raid the kitchen for food before running out of time and making a mad dash out of the house, usually consisting of me trying to locate my keys and mobile phone and shoes (coz mum always moves them around or ends up wearing one pair out and its the pair thats more comfortable) then brisk walking my way to the station (at least its only 3 minutes away) always just validating my ticket as the train pulls up into the station.

yes, it requires skill to pull this off.

anyway, after the horrific long winded train ride i had to endure.. the long winded (overly stuffed) tram ride follows. but at least today was amusing..

there was this girl who kept on talking and talking and she was talking to the pole.. for 6 minutes i (discreetly) watched amused. she was talking and she seemed to be answering questions FROM the pole.. or was it the ticket validating thing?



oh god, it amused me so much to just watch someone talk to a non living thing. psychotic-ish, but what she was saying made sense. complete utter sense. of course it would to me, i AM psychotic and it DOES takes one to know one

oh well, at least this time, the girl was just talking to 'it'.. i'd freak out if i saw another person give 'it' a handjob..



.. even if it IS fly :)

you know i love you, bitch.

but anyway..

uni uni uni.

it feels like the weekend didnt even happen!

i dont like mondays. :(

lectures.. lectures.. and zik and i actualyl went for our biology tute (i know the tutor was giving us looks) and then lunch but zik wanted to go for this 'has god failed us' thing so we went for that before i headed to do the most long winded psychology 'research participation' ever.

i wish i had taken pictures but it was so..

they attached things to my fingers! O_o



kinda like that.. but not really. they had it at the tips of my fingers. my pointer, ring finger and pinkie.. and i even had the whole chin rest thing and shit.

omigod. ugh!

one hour of lifting my left foor or my right sole or right front of whatever kinda drove me wild (and not with desire).

an hour break where i pranced around union house like some moron before heading over to FnF

the lecture consisted of watching a movie where naked men and women run free. too bad that they werent exactly sexy/built/yummy in anyway. but yea, the movie was suppose to be about the amazonian jungle but i doubt that anyone really paid attention.. (there werent any hotties prancing about. instead, we had saggy breasted women and tummy bulging men)

.. we were too distracted by the grossly lame and unattractive host.

ngeah. the only bright side was that i ended early and i got to surprize zik :)

while waiting for him to come out..



.. would you have expected me to do anything else?

on the way home i came across this..



..can you imagine having to walk around like an eggplant and knowing that ur the butt of almost every uniform joke there is?

i dont.

.. thank god i went to plc where the uniforms were blue :)

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]