Tuesday, August 7, 2007

i love it when you..

i forgot to mention a couple of rather stupid things that happened over the weekend..

  • i called isaac, alex
  • my tube top rode down exposing my bra
tada. there. i said it.

anyway, the first one was when i was introducing alex to isaac and i accidentally pointed to isaac and said 'this is alex' *smacks head*. the most amusing part? mum and my neighbour, cheryl, called isaac, alex.. on a different occasion. -_-"

then the tube thing happened when i was wearing the black cardigan over the tube top and my white fluffy jacket over them and when i took my fluffy off at the restaurant.. uhoh! but yea, at least i wore a nice bra :D

boring tuesday.

but at least now i know how much i suck in chemistry.

xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]