Wednesday, August 8, 2007

SOS.

i am too lazy to talk..

yes, making out all day at uni is tiring but oh, so, satisfying

pictures from saturday..

(and i am really sorry that they're all this small.. i had it on the 'small' instead of the 'large' ><)











XD coz i thought this picture was so darn cool :D i need a life


i've officially managed to turn my bed into my study table, make up table, bathroom (i wear my contacts in bed),.. you name it..




.. there's only ONE problem with this multi purpose bed..

.. apart from the fact that i have less space..

.. is that i have an electric blanket which melted my paste-like eyeshadow!!! :(





what post of mine would ever be complete without pictures of ME camwhoring?




xoxo
you know you love me

[ l y n n d u l g e n c e p r o d u c t i o n s ]